Cockroaches are prevalent throughout the world and have survived virtually unchanged through millions of years of evolution. Cockroaches are a major health risk and spread disease.
Their musky odour is produced by large numbers of cockroaches and may taint sensitive foods such as fats and raw material lines. They leave vomit and faecal marks on packaged goods or the cartons they are in, which can render them unusable, resulting in financial loss and/or major embarrassment. Cockroaches are omnivorous and can live on small quantities of anything. Their habit of regurgitating the contents of their crops onto surfaces over which they traverse is responsible for contaminating these surfaces with a whole range of bacteria including Salmonella.
Cockroaches are a much greater threat to the health of staff and clients in commercial and food processing facilities than either rats or mice.
Quick action when signs of infestation are detected and ongoing maintenance to prevent further infestations is essential. Professional treatment is a necessary option to gain positive results because of availability to effective products and practices.
ODOURLESS GEL TREATMENT
Modern pest control offers Gel treatment for cockroach this treatment is safe quick and hassle free. Customers need not to empty the cabinets and drawers and you can safely leave the house right after the treatment. Gel is applied at sensitive areas such as kitchen cabinets, drawers, cracks, hiding place and kitchen appliances. The gel has an edible product especially attractive to cockroaches. The gel also has cascading effect throughout the population of cockroaches. This leads of quick eradication. About 80% of cockroaches die in about one week. The remaining cockroaches are effectively controlled within three weeks
- Highly effective- kills adults in 1st visit, eggs & small ones in 2nd visit
- Spraying in 1st visit, gel in 2nd visit
- Not useful for rats & lizards
- 60 day service guarantee included
- Exclusive 2-step process: targets both grown cockroaches & eggs that hatch in 15 days
- Spraying to be done in all parts of house in 1st visit (Kitchen needs to be emptied by customer)
- Gel application done in 2 visit to target eggs of cockroaches (generally hatch in 2+ weeks)
- Do not touch surfaces until dry
- Do not wipe or spray any other chemical on the gel
Chemicals to be used
- Only Govt. approved safe & odorless chemicals by Bayer to used (in recommended dosage only)