Bed Bugs are a major resurgence for any residential or commercial establishment. If it is not treated early it can get worse. Generally bed bugs hide in below the beds or in sofa sets or in the cushions of the chair.
Bed Bugs suck blood at night when we are asleep. It causes swelling, skin irritation and subsequently allergy reaction in some people. Bed bugs are small, flat, wingless insects with six legs that, like mosquitoes, feed on blood from animals or people. They range in color – almost brown, but they turn rusty red after feeding. The common bedbugs don’t grow much longer than 0.2 inches, and can be seen in naked eye to you. Bedbugs get their name because they like to hide in bedding and mattresses.
Bed bugs are most often found in hotels, hostels, shelters, and apartment complexes where people come and go. Bedbugs hide in small crevices; they can ride into your home on luggage, pets, furniture, clothing, boxes, and other objects. Bedbugs are found worldwide but are most common in developing countries.
These nocturnal creatures can hide in beds, floors, furniture, wood and paper trash during the day. Humans usually become their dinner during night, with peak biting activity just before dawn. They can obtain their meal in as little as three minutes, after which they are engorged and drop off the host, then crawl into a hiding place to digest their meal. Bed Bugs can live for 10 months and can go weeks without feeding.
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS OF BED BUG BITES
The first of bedbugs may be itchy, red bites on the skin, usually on the arms or shoulder. Bedbugs tend to leave straight row of bites. Bed Bug solution by us our bed bug treatment given full guarantee for your bedbug problem.
- 60 day service guarantee
- Trained & knowledgeable technicians
- Pre-treatment inspection of all wooden items and identification of all infestation areas
- Treatment will last up to 2-3 months
- Based on the size of infestation, a follow-up service may be recommended by us
- Mild odor spray treatment ensure immediate control and prevention
- Application of residual solution to prevent molting of bed bugs
- Only Govt. approved safe & odorless chemicals by Bayer to used (in recommended dosage)